miércoles, 8 de diciembre de 2010

i see the llife

you say that we need to look back when you and I were the best friends. But after, we lose our friendship because we choose the wrong way. so now, I'm alone and I want to begin a new life, because I'm going to become a great person, and you can follow me and just find the love and feel somethin that you can't think. I see the life
                                                                                                              
dices que necesitamos mirar hacia atras, cuando eramos los mejores amigos. pero despues, perdimos nuestra amistad porque escogimos el camino equivocado. asi que ahora, estoy sola y quiero empezar una nueva vida porque voy a llegar a ser una gran persona, y puedes seguirme y tan solo encontrar el amor y sentir algo que no puedes pensar. veo la vida

No hay comentarios: